These face masks are KN95 grade (N95 and FFP2 equivalent) and meet the FDA Standards and the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks.
KN95 is an industry-standard that requires a filtering rate of at least 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers. This mask is FDA Approved & CE Certified and test, meaning it meets this standard and can therefore also protect you from PM10, PM 2.5, along with even smaller particles.
- 10 Pack - KN95 respiratory face masks
- Guards against 95% of particles of 0.3 microns in size.
- Meets WHO (World Health Organization) Coronavirus latest guidance
- 25 gsm non-woven + 25 gsm melt-blown fabric + 25 gsm non woven fabric
- Protects the respiratory system
- Easy to use
- Soft nose foam
- High-quality non-woven fabric
- Dispose of KN95 masks when wet or dirty
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days
|$ / Mask||# Masks|