These face masks are KN95 grade (N95 and FFP2 equivalent) and meet the FDA Standards and the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.
KN95 is an industry-standard that requires a filtering rate of at least 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers. This mask is FDA Approved & CE Certified and test, meaning it meets this standard and can therefore also protect you from PM10, PM 2.5, along with even smaller particles.
These KN95 face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed
- 10 Pack - KN95 respiratory face masks
- N95 equivalent
- Guards against 95% of particles of 0.3 microns in size.
- Meets WHO (World Health Organisation) Coronavirus latest guidance
- 25 gsm non woven + 25 gsm meltblown fabric + 25 gsm non woven fabric
- Protects the respiratory system
- Easy to use
- Soft nose foam
- High quality non-woven fabric
- Dispose of KN95 masks when wet or dirty
|$ / Mask||# Masks|